What we’re looking for:
Basically, our next super star! A talented and energetic Account Manager with strong communication and persuasion skills, who takes great pride in their work and has the right attitude to fit in to our highly skilled team. We have a very diverse and exciting project portfolio and we will offer you every opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
Your responsibilities will particularly include:
- Creating and pursuing opportunities for account growth and new business
- Generating short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
- Reviewing all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, functional spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Handling all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
- Developing and nurturing professional long term relationships with key personnel;
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable
- Understanding of Adelphi Digital’s services, and effectively communicating all offerings to the client
- Proving consistent delivery against targets
- Providing strong Adelphi Digital and team representation
You will ideally:
- Hold an undergraduate/bachelor degree in communication, marketing or international business
- Have a least 5 years experience in Account/Project management
- Have experience delivering client-focused solutions
- Be goal oriented, persistent and make things happen
- Lead by example and inspire your team
- Have outstanding communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Possess a high level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Bring successful history of direct new business sales
You will be:
- A team player
- Happy to muck in
You will not be:
Why Adelphi Digital
Adelphi Digital is an international award-winning digital consultancy.
We act as architects of digital change, helping our clients create new and effective systems suitable for the challenges of modern business. Our teams have always been client-focused and multi-disciplinary as we believe digital problem solving requires multi-disciplinary skills and mindsets. Our ways of working are created to cope with a world where change is the only constant, so we use a flexible agile approach and ensure constant improvement to the things we deliver to clients.
We believe in intercompany collaboration and encourage travel for anyone interested between our offices.
We value intelligence, independence, honesty, and an unconventional, politics-free approach to work. If that sounds like you, get in touch.