Digital Account Director
What we’re looking for:
A versatile, energetic leader that loves working at the intersection between consultancy, account leadership and project delivery.
We have a very diverse and exciting portfolio and we will offer you every opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
The right person will be highly:
- regarded by their peers for particularly strong communication and persuasion skills
- versatile and adaptive, capably taking the lead in client engagement and consultancy
- collaborative and expert in their approach to problem solving and new opportunities
Your responsibilities will particularly include:
- Leading digital consulting and delivery from cradle to grave on key client accounts
- Working as part of an expert multidisciplinary team, providing account leadership
- Delivery of high client satisfaction and repeat business revenue and profit on key accounts
- Reviewing all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Leading client communication, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables
- Ensuring processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met
- Proving consistent delivery against business targets
You will ideally:
- Hold an undergraduate/bachelor degree in communication, marketing or international business
- Have a least 5 years’ experience in Account/Project Delivery/Consultancy
- Have experience delivering client-focused solutions
- Be goal oriented, persistent and make things happen
- Lead by example and inspire your team
- Have outstanding communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Possess high level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Bring successful history of direct new business sales and client delivery
- A team player
- Happy to muck in
You will not be:
Why Adelphi Digital?
Adelphi Digital is an international award-winning digital consultancy.
We act as architects of digital change, helping our clients create new and effective systems suitable for the challenges of modern business. Our teams have always been client-focused and multi-disciplinary as we believe digital problem solving requires multi-disciplinary skills and mindsets. Our ways of working are created to cope with a world where change is the only constant, so we use a flexible agile approach and ensure constant improvement to the things we deliver to clients.
We believe in intercompany collaboration and encourage travel for anyone interested between our offices.
We value intelligence, independence, honesty, and an unconventional, politics-free approach to work. If that sounds like you, get in touch.