Digital Designer (Mid-Senior)
Adelphi Digital are looking for a passionate and motivated digital designer to join our team in our Canberra or Sydney office.
What we’re looking for
As our Digital Designer you will enjoy and have worked in a fast paced project environment with the ability and turnaround deliverables quickly. Key to the success of this role is your experience working on all web interfaces including mobile and tablet devices. It is also a plus if you have worked on branding and other forms of design / open to doing a bit of print work occasionally if necessary. Working within a motivated and driven team, you will be committed to the development of engaging digital concepts whilst demonstrating innovative thinking and pushing creative boundaries.
Do you have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a digital designer.
- Experience in taking ownership and leading projects from conception to execution.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – the designer will need to build a good relationship with our clients
- The ability to turn a creative concept in to a first class piece of digital design be it websites, tablet, mobile, apps, banners, eDM’s, or other new technologies.
- A strong understanding of interface design and usability - a folio that contains responsive sites, mobile and app design is ideal.
- Strong skills in typography, composition and layout with a good eye for detail.
- Highly conceptual thinking skills, and enjoy brainstorming and developing initial ideas through to completion.
- Commitment to continue learning new digital trends and methodologies to stay ahead of the curve.
- Adept skills in Adobe Creative Suite and other industry standard design tools.
- Experience in creating UX deliverables using industry standard tools, i.e. Interface Sketches, user/web flows, personas.
- UI/UX experience turning complicated user interactions into intuitive and compelling interfaces. You must capable in analysing user behaviour and convert business feedback into productive brand experiences.
You will be:
- Respectful – for self, others and workspace
- Highly motivated -always willing to go above and beyond
- Show transparency and integrity
- Energetic and passionate
- Accepting of diversity in personalities, cultures and lifestyles
- Positive – have a positive attitude in all situations
- Able to take on feedback and be open to learn
you will not be:
Why Adelphi Digital
Adelphi Digital is a full service digital agency that provides everything under one roof, from dazzling creative design to tight technical services.
We're now providing the best digital communications to clients around the world with a staff of more than 200 working from offices in Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney in Australia; Singapore in Asia; and Bangkok in Thailand.
We value intelligence, independence, honesty, and an unconventional, politics-free approach to work. If that sounds like you, get in touch.