We are looking for an exceptionally creative thinker with great people skills, as you will be working closely with strategists and techies to produce the most exciting creative work for our diverse range of clients. This could be a MID-LEVEL or SENIOR role depending on your experiences.
You will have an opportunity to travel to our other offices and work on international projects.
- Working closely with Project Managers on all aspects of design with responsibility for defining, capturing and documenting customer requirements, as well as planning and executing deliverables against the project plan
- Creating and developing industry-leading creative and interactive concepts while ensuring usability, accessibility and best practice standards are adhered to at all times. Supporting the new business team in creating outstanding pitch design creative
To be successful in this position, you must have following:
- Proven experience in an interactive environment with a portfolio to demonstrate your skills
- A passion for design and the ability to relay this passion to colleagues and clients
- Strong conceptual skills
- Ability to develop and execute outstanding interactive design concepts
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage and develop client (and potential client) relationships
- An understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Strong illustrative skills or moving image to include video or animation
- Working knowledge of Adobe creative suite
You will be:
- A team player
- Happy to muck in
you will not be:
Why Adelphi Digital
Adelphi Digital is an award-winning international digital consultancy. We have a very diverse team and we will offer you every opportunity to grow and develop your skills. We are looking for someone who takes great pride in their work. We are looking for someone with the right attitude that will fit in to our highly skilled team and have the same passion and drive that we have for every project we work on.
If you’ve got a passion for digital and want to work in a company which offers genuine career progression and the opportunity to work on award-winning projects, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that only applications with covering letters will be considered.