Front End Developer
Our Melbourne office is focused on growing it’s small but impressive group of clients. We have a passionate team in Melbourne, offering you every opportunity to grow and develop your skills – as our team grows. We are looking for someone who takes great pride in their work and enjoys working with, and advising clients. We are looking for someone with the right attitude that will fit in to our highly skilled team and have the same passion and drive that we have for every project we work on.
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SCSS
- Thorough knowledge of the differences between browsers and platforms
- Ability to take flat designs and turn them into a finished live site
- Thorough knowledge of accessible code and design standards
- A passion for the web
- A fresh approach, able to argue your case and ask questions
- Client facing
To be a perfect fit, you will be:
- Working on an exciting range of both projects and clients.
- Commercial in your approach and would have ideally worked on both adaptive and responsive designs.
- Working closely with designers, technical developers and project managers to build engaging websites and internet-based applications.
- Having the opportunity to work on new technologies across multiple platforms.
- Responsible for developing the Front End of a variety of websites and internet-based applications (with guidance from accessibility and interface experts in-house). No two projects are the same and there is always a variety of technologies used from project to project.
- Having the ability to produce semantic and SEO friendly code.
- Getting the chance to develop your skill set in a fun and challenging work environment.
- Liaising with other members of the project team throughout all stages of the project.
- Enjoying a fast paced environment and be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- A team player, fun, irreverent, happy to muck in, ambitious, passionate, honest, sparky, energetic.
You will not be:
Why Adelphi Digital
We’re an award-winning digital consultancy and we love the internet so we’re always pushing ourselves to build better and smarter.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team – we’re working with a diverse range of clients, producing award-winning work and expanding both in Melbourne and globally!
We have a very diverse team and we will offer you every opportunity to grow and develop your skills. You’ll be surrounded by highly talented and creative colleagues giving you an environment to learn new skills from passionate people.