What we’re looking for
Individuals passionate about digital to join our international award winning digital consultancy as a Project Manager/Digital Producer. The position is located within Adelphi Digital’s busy offices in Bangkok and will be responsible for the management and delivery of innovative digital projects. A digital or agency background is not a requirement but a passion for digital communication and a genuine desire to be part of our growing family is. You will provide management and support and act as the contact to a diverse set of set of clients, from government to blue chip companies.
In the course of your role, you will work with multi-functional teams, providing project management for designers and web developers, as well as management on all projects in which you are involved. We have a very diverse team and we will offer you every opportunity to grow and develop your skills. We’re looking for someone who takes great pride in their work. We are looking for someone with the right attitude that will fit in to our highly skilled team and have the same passion and drive that we have for every project we work on.
- Display excellent communication skills and ability to build lasting client relationships
- Be persuasive and confident in new business proposals and pitching
- Deliver exceptional work to tight deadlines
- Change a business through creative use of technology
- See the opportunities that mobile and social brings to an industry before others do
- Generate, communicate, and sell ideas
- Delivering strategies that help our clients meet their business objectives
- Collaborate with other teams, internationally, offering support and identifying opportunities
- Contribute to new business wins and strengthening client relationships?
You will be:
- A team player
- happy to muck in
You will not be:
Why Adelphi Digital
Adelphi Digital is an international digital consultancy.
We help our clients create new and effective systems suitable for the challenges of modern business. Our teams have always been client-focused and multi-disciplinary as we believe digital problem solving requires multi-disciplinary skills and mindsets. Our ways of working are created to cope with a world where change is the only constant, so we use a flexible agile approach and ensure constant improvement to the things we deliver to clients.
We believe in intercompany collaboration and encourage travel for anyone interested between our offices.
We value intelligence, independence, honesty, and an unconventional, politics-free approach to work. If that sounds like you, get in touch.