Senior Digital Marketing Administrator
Adelphi Digital is looking for a highly organized marketing administrator to manage our marketing operations across the Asia-pacific.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity where you’re going to help blaze the trail for our growth, plus your own.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Show intelligence in organizing company resources around individual marketing activities so as to reduce production time.
- Maintain the marketing records including the contacts databases.
- Grow marketing resource libraries that can be used in the new business process.
- Manage multiple stakeholders in an intense environment.
- Plan and organize events in Singapore, Australia and the wider ASEAN region.
- Implement integrated digital marketing strategies including websites, mobile, email, SEM, SEO, display advertising and social media.
- xecute against both short term deliverables and long term strategic initiatives.
- Measure the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts.
- Work closely with other team members, local and global, to deliver on business strategies and goals.
- Keep document up to date and file documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Natural-born troubleshooter with a keen eye for the finer details.
- Results orientated, entrepreneurial, and self-motivating.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work fast without compromising quality or accuracy.* Able to quickly assimilate and distil complex technology.
- Looking for a role that doesn’t limit your skill-set. The day-to-day will vary greatly and there's a lot of responsibility.
- Able to multitask and prioritize.
Why join Adelphi Digital?
Adelphi Digital is an international award-winning digital consultancy.
We help our clients create new and effective systems suitable for the challenges of modern business. Our teams have always been client-focused and multi-disciplinary as we believe digital problem solving requires multi-disciplinary skills and mindsets. Our ways of working are created to cope with a world where change is the only constant, so we use a flexible agile approach and ensure constant improvement to the things we deliver to clients.
We believe in intercompany collaboration and encourage travel for anyone interested between our offices.
We value intelligence, independence, honesty, and an unconventional, politics-free approach to work. If that sounds like you, get in touch.
Consequently the role advertised above is vitally important, and will require a lot of hard work and dedication. The pay-off is the opportunity to work with some extremely talented people around the world, and be at the centre of a fast moving and dynamic company in a role in which no two days are quite the same.