Feros Care worked with Adelphi Digital to re-platform their site to suit their organisation’s digital maturity and appetite, improve user experience, and increase conversions by delivering relevant content that matters to their users.
Sitefinity has been chosen as Feros Care’s next Content Management System. Our approach to Sitefinity development is to fully leverage on Sitefinity’s native features and all OOTB widgets.
The service finder was a new feature of the website rebuild to allow users to easily look for services available in their area without having to make unnecessary phone calls to Feros Care.
In effort to reduce phone calls to Feros Care’s call centres and increase self-service, the enhanced FAQs module was built to leverage the team’s existing knowledge of most commonly asked questions in a cost-effective manner.
Home Care Package Estimator
Another new feature of the website is the Home Care Package Estimator. The estimator was built to allow users to tailor a support plan based on the services that are important to them. This is particularly important to Feros Care as it provides them with leads of users who are genuinely looking for help.
We integrated with Feros Care’s preferred jobs management system, AdLogic, to deliver a seamless job search experience for potential staff on one of the most visited pages of the site.
- More intuitive and flexible CMS that allows the web team to author customised pages without developers
- Average page load time decreased by 42% one week after the launch of the new site
- Decrease in bounce rate by 10% one week after the launch of the new site
- 33% increase in page views per session one week after the launch of the new site
- 69 completions of the Home Care Package Estimator on the first week of the new site