You'll be responsible for:
- Perform a careful, detailed analysis of solicitations, including RFIs, RFPs, RFQs, Budget Quotes, etc. resulting in a thorough understanding of items required for a compliant response and manage and direct the supporting internal activities of those responsible for delivering on the assignments.Attention to detail, rigorous and proud of your work and code produced
- Review proposal sections for consistency and clarity, compliance with RFP/RFI/RFQ/BQ requirements, and alignment with proposed solutions and themes
- Understand the implication of costs, time and profitability to the entire proposal and contracting process.
- Facilitate the expectations and contribution from diverse functional teams from sales, technical sales, product management, customer delivery, finance organizations.
- Lead the development of proposal outlines and schedules, and develop kick off briefs for both internal and external audiences. Prepare for and manage kick-off meetings, align resources with proposal requirements, make writing assignments and direct team members to ensure on-time delivery.
- Be highly commercial intelligent
- Have strong conceptual understanding of web based technologies
- Be comfortable dealing with heavy administration load
- Be analytic and highly organised and focused
- Be able to advise senior management and internal teams
- Be grounded with a lot of common sense
- Be technical savvy with ideally a degree in computer sciences, IT, digital,…(although this is not a must)
- Be a team player, fun, irreverent, happy to muck in, ambitious, passionate, honest, energetic.
You will not be:
Why work for Adelphi Digital?
We're looking for an energetic individual with gravitas, personality and a point of view. Someone who understands digital communications and can help to make sure that our projects exceed our clients’ expectations.
Every project we do is different, and you will be involved in multiple projects at any one time. We create leading digital communication and technical solutions for a wide range of clients across varying sectors including Government, Not for profit, Healthcare, Financial Services, Business to Business, Arts and Leisure.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team. We’re working with a diverse range of clients, producing award-winning work and expanding both in Singapore and globally.
We love the internet and always push ourselves to build better and smarter. If you do too, join us.
Adelphi Digital is looking for the best of you to join our incredible team. We are looking for intelligent, awesome people of any age, with any background, in any of our locations. Simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.